Saturday 14 April 2012

Holy Musical B@man

So Team Starkid's new musical Holy Musical B@man was released on Youtube today, much to my anticipation. And I wasn't disappointed; it was so good! I'm not saying it was better than AVPM/S because I don't think anything will ever beat the awesomeness of that. And I do prefer Darren Criss and AJ Holmes' music in the other musicals. But despite those little things, I loved it so much. And I don't even really know anything Batman (I've seen The Dark Knight?), so if that's your thing it must have been even better.

Whilst Joe Walker was a great Batman, as always Brian Holden was just more amazing than everyone else. Everytime I watch something with him in it, I then have to follow it with an hour of scrolling his Tumblr tags and reblogging every GIF of Junior with the pink sunglasses on. And the Clark Kent glasses? They should be superglued to his face. Nick Lang as Robin was fantastic; he looked so tiny that I may have started thinking he really was ten. A special mention should also go to Jaime-Lynn Beattie for having all the best outfits and Meredith Stepien because I just like her.

So yeah, go watch it; dft.ba/-2qBO

No comments:

Post a Comment